St Katherine's School joined Cathedral Schools Trust (CST) on 1 January 2019.
CST is a multi-academy trust based in the south west of England. We value diversity and encourage excellence and believe that strong and trusting relationships are at the heart of good education.
The trust includes the following schools:
- Headley Park Primary School
- Victoria Park Primary School
- Cathedral Primary School
- Stoke Park Primary School
- Hotwells Primary School
- St Werburghs Primary School
- St Katherine's School
- Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- Trinity Academy (a new secondary school which opened in Bristol in September 2019)
Cathedral Schools Trust (CST) wants our children, and all those who work with them, to be safe, happy and to flourish. We will provide an education that encourages young people to be imaginative, knowledgeable, confident, hopeful, and equipped to make significant decisions. We believe that children will benefit if they learn respect and compassion for one another and for the world. We want them to be full of hope and a force for good.
Within our multi-academy trust we want every pupil to have:
· An excellent and inspiring experience.
· An education celebrating a wide range of world views and interpretations.
· Access to enrichment opportunities, in particular around music.
Further information on the trust including our values, governance, key people and documents are available on the website at: www.cathedralschoolstrust.org
Please click here for Cathedral Schools Trust's policies including gender pay gap report.